1st Texas Realtors David & Simone Karstedt, Nancy Estes, Rhan Pruitt, William Machupa Jr, Matt Bradley, Lynee Johns & James Swain total over 50-years local real estate expertise in We specialize in Baytown, Clear Lake City, Clear Lake Shores, Deer Park, Dickinson, El Lago, Friendswood, Galveston, Kemah, La Porte, League City, Nassau Bay, Pasadena, Pearland, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Taylor Lake Village, Texas City, Tiki Island and Webster.
No matter where you are from, we can all agree that picking up your life and relocating to Clear Lake, Texas, can be daunting, even for the most prepared. Add children, pets, or a deadline to begin your new job and it’s even more complex.
We are the 1st Texas Realtors, a full-service brokerage specializing in relocation to the Clear Lake, Texas areas. We have helped many families research League City, Friendswood and Clear Lake for the best home, schools, commute, and access to public parks and waterfront.
Steps to relocating to Clear Lake, Friendswood, League City.
- Make a visit. Before you relocate to Clear Lake, you should visit at least once. We recommend touring the NASA Johnson Space Center and enjoying the waterfront in Kemah. It is the best way to decide if living in Clear Lake is right for you. You can replace the thoughts of relocating with real experience, and you can meet a relocation specialist to communicate your needs face-to-face.
- Make a Relocation Plan. After your visit to Clear Lake, Texas, if you decide to make the move, it is time for a Relocation Plan. The timeline and critical decision points should be laid out, your budget for buying or renting a home, the desired neighborhoods, schools and necessary commuting routes, and the location and proximity to friends or family that live in Clear Lake, Texas. We’ll provide you with a comprehensive list of criteria for you to consider before relocating.
- Find a Home. Finding a home in Clear Lake can be extremely challenging and, at times, frustrating. There are many people relocating to Clear Lake to join the expanding natural energy sector, or moving from Houston to be near the waterfront. You can combat the competition in 3 ways. Our Home Search provides real-time MLS data. You can also Register to save custom searches and receive email alerts about new property listings. Or you can simply complete a Home Finder and we’ll present you with a list of all of the homes that match your needs.
- Find a Job in Clear Lake. The unemployment rate in Clear Lake is currently one of the lowest in the nation, mostly, due to the energy sector. If you are flexible about applying your particular skills, then you will almost certainly find a career before relocating to Clear Lake City, Texas.
- Establish yourself. Relocating is very rewarding, you will be presented with many new opportunities, friends and associates, but also challenged in ways not expected. Even though you might be consumed by the relocation activities of your move, take some extra time to listen to your new friends, get to know them, and learn from their experiences. Having friends in Clear Lake will help you best address the issues of relocation.
- Make the most of Clear Lake. Visit the NASA Johnson Space Center, and go ahead, reach across the railing and touch the Apollo 17 Command Module and think about where it has been. Go to Kemah, enjoy some fresh bay seafood and watch the sail boats return during the sunset. You can also take the 30-minute drive to Galveston, rent a bike and ride on the seawall. Please enjoy yourself and contact us when you’re ready!
1st Texas Realtors for expert local Realtors and real time homes for sale listings in Baytown, Clear Lake City, Clear Lake Shores, Deer Park, Dickinson, El Lago, Friendswood, Galveston, Kemah, La Porte, League City, Nassau Bay, Pasadena, Pearland, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Taylor Lake Village, Texas City, Tiki Island and Webster.