Baytown Homes for Sale
Family owned since 2004, 1st Texas Realtors in Baytown for expert Realtors, dedicated customer service and real time listings of Baytown homes for sale.
Stay ahead of the competition by finding the home first! View our real-time listings of Baytown homes for sale that are available today. You can also Register to build custom home searches with automatic email alerts for new listings of homes for sale in Baytown that match your search.
If you’re new to buying a home, contact us for a free Buyer’s Counseling Interview to review the buying process, financing and current market conditions for Baytown homes for sale.
To speak with a Realtor, please call Nancy Estes 832-493-9398.
Baytown Homes for Sale
Click here to view Baytown homes for rent.
As residents of the Baytown area, we know the neighborhood, schools and commutes to translate into the best location. We provide excellent customer service and have been rated 5-Star Professionals by the Texas Monthly Magazine every year since 2010. In summary, we do it right the first time!
We recommend getting pre-approved from the desired mortgage company and for the amount required, this will shorten the amount of time required to process the loan. Navigating through each transaction, we will negotiate concessions and addendums that add value to the purchase contract, sometimes without changing the dollar amount.
1st Texas Realtors Buyer Services
- No charge as the Seller pays Realtor commissions.
- Represent you and your best interest.
- Negotiate the best price with the Seller’s agent.
- Provide real-time listings on the Home Search.
- Provide mortgage rates and Provider information.
- Provide Baytown school and community information.
- Assist with relocation to Baytown.
- Provide Map Search of property listings.
- Email alerts for new property listings.
- Service short sales, foreclosures, REO.
- Expert on complex financial transactions.
- New home construction in Baytown.
- We stay with you through closing & funding.
While the demand in Baytown for new homes continues to rise, the supply has been dwindling and searching for a new home can be exciting, but also stressful in an unpredictable market with lots of competition. Unfortunately, waiting out a competitive housing market is not a good idea when searching in the most coveted neighborhoods of Baytown which always remain limited in availability.
Buying and Selling homes in Baytown at the same time makes sense if you feel prices might get out of reach in the near future, but still a daunting prospect to even the most seasoned homeowners. As a current homeowner in Baytown, you are in a better position than most to capitalize on the seller’s market and make a smooth transition from your old home to the new home.