Baytown Homes for Sale
Family owned since 2004, our expert Realtors in Baytown provide dedicated customer service and come with excellent reviews.
Below, view real-time listings of Baytown homes for sale. If you see a home on this website, then it’s available today! Click Register to sign up and build custom Home Searches with automatic email alerts for new listings of homes for sale in Baytown, Texas.
If you’re new to buying a home, contact us for a Buyer’s Counseling Interview to review the buying process, financing and current market conditions for Baytown homes for sale. Our Realtors total over 70-years experience, when you hire ONE, you get the experience and knowledge of ALL.
For assistance, please call Nancy Estes (832) 493-9398.
Baytown Homes for Sale
Real Estate, or your home, could be the biggest transaction of your life, so having a great relationship with our clients is the 1st goal. We care, listen and only move forward when everyone involved is comfortable. Please see our Testimonials. When ready, please Meet our Realtors.
As life long residents of the Baytown area, we know the neighborhoods, schools and commutes to translate into the best location. We provide excellent customer service and rated 5-Star Professionals by the Texas Monthly Magazine every year since 2010. In summary, we do it right the first time.
1st Texas Realtors Buyer Services
- No charge as the Seller pays Realtor commissions.
- Represent you and your best interest.
- Negotiate the best price with the Seller’s agent.
- Provide real-time listings on the Home Search.
- Provide mortgage rates and Provider information.
- Provide Baytown school and community information.
- Assist with relocation to Baytown.
- Provide Map Search of property listings.
- Email alerts for new property listings.
- Service short sales, foreclosures, REO.
- Expert on complex financial transactions.
- New home construction in Baytown.
- We stay with you through closing & funding.
While the demand in Baytown for new homes continues to rise, the supply has been dwindling and searching for a new home can be exciting, but also stressful in an unpredictable market with lots of competition. Unfortunately, waiting out a competitive housing market is not a good idea when searching in the most coveted neighborhoods of Baytown which always remain limited in availability.
Buying and Selling homes in Baytown at the same time makes sense if you feel prices might get out of reach in the near future, but still a daunting prospect to even the most seasoned homeowners. As a current homeowner in Baytown, you are in a better position than most to capitalize on the seller’s market and make a smooth transition from your old home to the new home.